In this Camtasia Studio Urdu / Hindi course, I will teach you what Camtasia is and how to use it for video editing purpose.
Let me explain, in short, Camtasia Studio is video-editing software we can also use 30-day free trial, and if you want so you can buy it, but that is the total another thing.
In this tutorials base course, I tried to teach you all those options or tools which need to be cleared.
What is Camtasia Studio?
Camtasia Studio is a video editing and screen recording software. The TechSmith team develops it.
Camtasia studio latest version is 9, but you can use any of the version to follow the above course. There are many other video editing software in the market but most of that needs a high system but if you use software like Camtasia Studio so you can use on almost any PC.
Features of Camtasia Studio
You can edit video for:
Adding blur, zooming, callouts/text, keyboard button, cropping, flipping, color changing, brightness correction, border, shadow and more.
You can record:
Computer screen, webcam video and system audio with Camtasia video recorder.
You can render in:
Mp4 480, 720 or 1080p. You can also render your video as Mp3 sound.
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required 64 Bit versions only)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers
- Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
- Create Your CV Easily Learn in Urdu / Hindi – Click here to Learn
- How to Design Infographic in Photoshop & Illustrator – Urdu / Hindi Course
- Animated Banner Step by Step Urdu Training Course