If you want to know what is Infographic or how to design infographic in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, so you’re on the right page, In this post, you will find infographic design Urdu / Hindi course which will be very easy to understand and follow.
First of all, let me clear few questions which maybe most of them has.
What is an Infographic?
Well, it’s like simple graphic images which have small kind of icons, images and may other graphic. These small graphic and text use to describe something. e.g. SEO.
If a person wants to make SEO infographic so he will write the heading and then he will write all important points like what is SEO and how it works. Keep in mind Infographic mean INFO= INFORMATION & GRAPHIC, which means you should focus on graphic more than text writing.
An excellent infographic is which can attract people and can answer for what they are looking.
Best Infographic Examples
As I already stated, there are thousands of infographic on the internet which you can check one by one for your inspiration and ideas, so you will have better idea that what people like and what type of design people don’t like. The best platform for this analyzation is social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Communities; you can join and post your favorite infographic along with asking like how is this? Rate it out of 10 or something which attracts people and forces them to comment on your post.
You can see these infographics on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.
Alway follow the following eight rules to deliver an eye-catching Infographic.
- Don’t use images, Always use clip art
- Don’t use those clip arts which have some company logo or watermark
- Don’t use more than 2,3 colors, depend on client requirements but still, you have to use less color to deliver what people want
- Don’t use so many text style, just use 2,3 one for heading and one for body content and one for website or contact us section
- Use the dark color of any color; You can play in Photoshop. Don’t use shining type colors
- Use simple background color(s)
- Always ask your client what size he/she requires
- If possible so use Illustrator instead of Photoshop
Watch the course below and let me know if you need any additional help.
If you have any question related to this article or course so ask in the comment box.
- How to Create Impressive CV – Urdu/Hindi Tutorials
- How to Create Mobile, TV & Website Mockup in Photoshop
- Learn Product Label Designing Course